Thursday 26 May 2011

article of interest

"Here's the deal: if you promise not to believe everything your child tells you about school, then I promise to not believe everything that your child tells me about home ... 

I work hard to make fair and equitable decisions but I have come to terms with knowing I can’t please everyone all of the time ... The best I can do is treat my students with dignity and respect, care for each of them, and have the best interest of every student in mind with every choice that I make.

If I remain true to the belief that each child deserves this fair treatment, then I will please myself and my conscience, and at the end of the day, I’m more than OK with that."

Read the whole article ...
http://www.parentscanada.com/learning/articles.aspx?listingid=908

No comments: